Fall Family Camp Spooky-Ree 2021 is an event full of STEM activities, arts & crafts, Scout skills, physical challenges, games, shooting sports and more!
For those choosing to spend the weekend with us, campsites will be pre-assigned based on your cohort assignment. Private shower facilities with running water and flushing toilets are featured throughout both camps.
Choose Your Adventure Dates
- September 24-26, 2021 - at Woodruff Scout Camp
- October 8-10, 2021 - at Bert Adams Scout Camp
- October 15-17, 2021 - at Bert Adams Scout Camp
- October 22-24, 2021 - at Bert Adams Scout Camp
It takes a large team of volunteers and staff to make Fall Family Camp an amazing experience for our Scouts. Scout BSA Troops or individual Scouts are encouraged to volunteer to help at this event. The fee for Volunteers will be $10 for the Saturday meal, and each volunteer will receive lodging, Atlanta Area Council buff and patch, and service hours (where applicable). If you are interested in volunteering, please register at the link below. You will receive further information from our Volunteer Coordinator.
- $25.00 per youth (5 and older)
- $5.00 per Adults
- $10 per dinner(menu options below)
- $10.00 per Volunteer (includes box dinner)
- $35 per Adventure Box (includes shipping)*
|Family Camp Cooking Guide||Download|