Spring Fling is a wild weekend of fishing, shooting sports, hiking, games, bouldering, and much more for Cub Scouts and their families! Come for the weekend or just for the day on Saturday. Other activities include a night hike, sports, crafts, roasting marshmallows, and visiting with special guests. Activities on Saturday will begin and end with a camp-wide flag ceremony and you won't want to miss our giant campfire in the lakefront amphitheater on Saturday night.
At Bert Adams, April 3-5, your family can cook your own meals in your campsite or eat in our air-conditioned dining hall. You can also rent a camp tent, complete with your own built-in bed and power outlets!
At Woodruff, April 24-26, your family can cook your own meals in your campsite or eat in our dining hall. Over half the campsites have electrical access, and all have a pavilion!
The schedule is subject to change.
BB Shooting, Bows & Arrows, Slingshots, Bouldering, STEM Activities, Scavenger Hunt, Campfire, and More! Need help finding your way to all of this fun? BB Shooting is only available for youth first grade and up.
Activities are subject to change.
- $25.00 per Cub Scout/Sibling 5 and up
- $3.00 per Adults
Meals and T-Shirts will be available for purchase in the online system. Please be sure to get your order in early to ensure we have your shirt size. Meal orders must be in at least a week in advance.
2020 Spring Fling Menu(planned)
- Friday Supper: Your choice of pizza, hot dog, or hamburger. Potato chips, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Saturday Lunch: Chicken tenders, French fries, corn, fruit, salad bar, cookie, and drink.
- Saturday Supper: Country Fried Steak with gravy, corn, mashed potatoes, roll, cake, salad bar, and drink.
- Sunday Breakfast: French toast, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Full Weekend: $25 per person
- Saturday Only: $15 per person
- Friday Dinner: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
- Saturday Lunch: $5.50 per person
- Saturday Dinner: $6.50 per person
- Sunday Breakfast: $5.25 per person
Dining Hall Meals: Meals must be purchased in advance in the online registration system only, at least a full week out from the event. Our healthy, delicious meals have plenty of vegetarian options. We meet typical dietary needs but cannot create individual meals for our guests with special requests. Please contact Veronica Bramlett with any specific needs
Volunteer at Spring Fling
It takes a team of volunteers and staff to make Spring Fling a spectacular weekend for our Scouts. Register yourself or you Troop today!